AIM
iosync

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Solid toon.

Clean animation, a coherent plot, and characters with personality are all good things to see. anudda quality flash from hotdoogetydemon

I think what bugs me most about this is the clash of stylistic choices. The wide shots of the forest have this great vintage feel to them, but other stuff just looks weird in comparison -- the ocean-blue outlines, for instance, or the line-tool fishing hut. Could've used a little polish and... unification, I guess.

the rainbow gradient eyes really sell it, tho

Nice Minecart Nice Minecart

not bad

pretty short, pretty sketchy, but newgrounds can always use more minecraft flashes

In Perspectives In Perspectives

nice

very dreamlike, mostly because of the tasty soundtrack. I'm not sure why, but I really like the little traces left behind every couple seconds. if there's a meaning or a plot, it's escaped me upon first viewing, but that might be my own problem... i might have to watch it again. the animation is a little wiggly and some parts just seem lazy, but overall it's a solid piece of work.

Vince The Voodoo doll Vince The Voodoo doll

hgughguhg

yo eman now whenever i read something you post i read it in your voice hnnggghhh

was nice man, loved the jazzy intro with the buildings. very retro

Emanhattan responds:

hey ansel whats up

The Last Gift The Last Gift

aaahha lmfao

i'm loling at all the faggots downvoting this because HOW CAN U mOCK OUR LORD JEBUS CHRIST U SINNER

this was magnificent

Potbot Potbot

lol!

yo dawg 4 a minute there i thouhgt dis was about.... smokin dat chronic.....ehehe hehe SWED 420

nice animation mayne

Ruptured Ruptured

aaaaaaaa

5 smiling pico faces courtesy of your friendly neighborhood tba cunts

but it was good man

MrScriblam responds:

you like-a me like i like-a you like we like-a both the same

An Animator's Dilemma An Animator's Dilemma

hahaha oh man

i have no words to describe how terrible this is

PJ-Olzow responds:

god dammit ansel, i used to think u were cool :'(

Chrome Me What You Got Chrome Me What You Got

amazing

this reminded me why i love flash movies

Starberry responds:

wtf 6 wtf WTF A SIX but i love you though

spies came out of water spies came out of water

bwaahhaahha

lmao you actually did it

Even though I've never played TF2 and don't understand this flash I am going to give it the highest rating possible

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds: