AIM
iosync

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Solid toon.

Clean animation, a coherent plot, and characters with personality are all good things to see. anudda quality flash from hotdoogetydemon

I think what bugs me most about this is the clash of stylistic choices. The wide shots of the forest have this great vintage feel to them, but other stuff just looks weird in comparison -- the ocean-blue outlines, for instance, or the line-tool fishing hut. Could've used a little polish and... unification, I guess.

the rainbow gradient eyes really sell it, tho

Nice Minecart Nice Minecart

not bad

pretty short, pretty sketchy, but newgrounds can always use more minecraft flashes

In Perspectives In Perspectives

nice

very dreamlike, mostly because of the tasty soundtrack. I'm not sure why, but I really like the little traces left behind every couple seconds. if there's a meaning or a plot, it's escaped me upon first viewing, but that might be my own problem... i might have to watch it again. the animation is a little wiggly and some parts just seem lazy, but overall it's a solid piece of work.

Haunt the House Haunt the House

excellent.

This game is great, but where do I begin? The art is spot-on and full of detail, and the various spook animations are varied and unique. I love the weird little abandoned room where you begin the game, and the bizarre variety of stuff throughout the house -- what the fuck is a tiki statue doing in the basement of such a fancy residence? I particularly love how the people interact with each other in subtle ways, that you might not even notice. The mechanics could be a little frustrating, but overall it plays/controls well and just a few lines of instruction are enough to let the player figure the rest out. Quality stuff, great halloween game, the polish we expect from the supah flash bruddahs. keep it up, gents

Pico Blast Pico Blast

god dammit luis

i shouldn't've let you use that larva

the little buggers get me every time

EVERY TIME >:C

It was nice of you to name the robot after me though :3 Hansel is a much cooler name than Gnarkill.

Overall a lovely game even thought I can't beat it.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

I'm pissed at this game..

.. despite its clever concept and great construction.

damn snakes.

The Cockroach Song The Cockroach Song

wat

this could use a mad beat in the background yo

You just made this up as you went? Not bad for total improvisation.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

this is nothing. i wish i had a tape reorder so i could record all the neat melodies i come up with as i drive along in robot mode

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

sweet guitar work

I become happy when I hear this song.

Good job.

before i go before i go

very nice

I like this song a lot. it's very upbeat and it makes me feel happy on the inside :)

You Splooge, You Lose You Splooge, You Lose

what a lazy piece of shit.

seriously, what is this? It's painful to look at. You've taken the most obnoxious default colors possible and jammed them together into something that is incredibly unappealing. The layout and placement of things is good in theory, but you've managed to screw it up pretty well--why is the red-haired fella cut off by the text? it completely destroys the dynamic 3D effect. Also, I can't help but notice that the other characters mysteriously disappear between his legs.

The title is confusing to read and looks terrible. Gradients are a novelty and should be used in moderation, and this is just an abuse of them. why did you use this strange, slapped together combination of perspectives and shapes? it's difficult to read and looks out of place, especially combined with the simply-rendered (but really idiotic) tagline. I just noticed that the tagline is off-center. Seriously, how many minutes (seconds?) did it take you to hack this together?

the shading is bizarre and doesn't really show any kind of light source. you appear to have given up entirely on making it even a parody of reality, and have instead decided to just wing it and scribble in some shadows with no regard for how light really works.

ugh i'm sick of writing, why did I do this

Kirbopher responds: